Rolex Insert Faded Pepsi Gmt 1675, 16750
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Reference number||ROLEX FADED GMT MASTER 1675, 16750, 16753, 16758 INCERT|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||Fair (Obvious signs of wear or scratches)|
|Location||France, AIX MARSEILLE LONDON|
Guaranteed to be 1OO% Original ROLEX Factory part watch inlay & in used but correct condition.
For sale today :
ROLEX VINTAGE 24H INSERT GMT 1675/0 watches.
Pre-owned condition, red starting a little pretty patine more lighter & dark blue ocean colors as well, nice contrast.
A marine fragrance animates this inserts to really look very adventurous-raiders...
Glossy finish, very beautifull.
ITEM DESCRIPTION :
PEPSI color (Red & blue) faded beginning, nice contrast between 2 tons.
Red goes around dark faded tons and blue as well.
Arabic numerals 24H in white silver color
Inside diameter approximately 30.16mm.
Width approximately 4mm.
Ø 37.75mm outside diameter
For Vintage serial Rolex model GMT watches :
1675, 16750, 16753, 16758
These will give more character & look more explorer-adventurer on your old 1675 GMT...
More and more difficult to find...
SOLD AS IT.
GUARANTEED 1OO% ORIGINAL
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,879 reviews from around the globe
STEVEN VOGEL Canada
Oscar Hong Kong
David Brighten Australia
kyle hamilton Canada
Joel Desamero Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
4.67Juan ramón V.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price