Richard Mille RM033-02 Automatic Carbon TPT & Rose Gold Limited 140PC NEW
- Secure payment via an escrow account
- Verified dealers
- Authenticity Guarantee
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
Nov 3, 2020 - Nov 11, 2020
Verified Dealer since 2018
|Year of production||2019|
|Condition||New (Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Power reserve||45 h|
|Number of jewels||29|
|Case diameter||41.70 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
The RM 33-02 thus achieves a delicate synthesis between so-called ‘lifestyle’ style and sporty style. By marrying the performance of a sports watch with the elegance of a round timepiece, Richard Mille has successfully merged two completely opposing characteristics.
• Limited edition of 140 pieces in Carbon TPT and red gold
• Calibre RMXP1
• Skeletonised automatic-winding movement
• Case diameter: 41.70 x 8.80 mm
• Power reserve: Circa 45 hours (+ 10 %)
• Baseplate and bridges in grade 5 titanium
• Free-sprung balance with variable inertia
• Monoblock micro-rotor
• Spline screws in grade 5 titanium for the case and bridges
• Flanges crafted of 5N PVD treated titanium
• Movement diameter: 33.00 mm
• Thickness: 2.60 mm
• Number of jewels: 29
• Barrel arbour: AP 20 steel
• Balance: Glucydur, 4 arms, moment of inertia 5.75 mg•cm2, angle of lift 53°
• Frequency: 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
• Balance spring: Nivaflex
• Shock protection: INCABLOC 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
• Escapement wheel jewels: Rubi x (transparent)
• Two-position stem: Manual winding, hand setting
• Baseplate in hand-ground grade 5 titanium, wet sandblasted, Titalyt treated
• Bridges wet sandblasted, grade 5 titanium
• Locking sections
• Burnished pivots
• Diamond-polished sinks on the bridge side
• Pinions with undercuts
• Microblasted and hand-drawn surfaces
• Sapphire-blasted surfaces
• The design and execution of the watch demonstrate a holistic approach to conception of the movement, case and dial. As a result, everything has been constructed according to extremely rigorous specifications.
• The front and back bezels are made of Carbon TPT, a remarkable material with a unique finish obtained by layering hundreds of sheets of carbon fibres using an automated process that changes the orientation of the weft between layers.
• Heated to 120 °C in an autoclave similar to those used for aeronautic components, the material is then ready to be machined at Richard Mille. During this phase, the many layers of Carbon TPT are revealed, creating random patterns that make each piece unique.
• The caseband is in 5N red gold. The tripartite case is assembled with 14 spline screws in grade 5 titanium and abrasion-resistant washers in 316L stainless steel, further complemented by integration of the lugs into the case’s torque screw system.
• The tripartite case is water resistant to 30 metres, ensured by 2 Nitrile O-ring seals.
Wrist Aficionado is a re-seller of luxury watches and not an authorised dealer of the related brand.
Looking for a perfect timepiece? Look no further. Wrist Aficionado is a lifestyle brand that can bring unique and limited-edition time piece into the hands of people all over the world.
With the right watch, you can emanate taste, sophistication, and style. You can carry a piece of true elegance everywhere you go; from a sporty Richard Mille to sophisticated and elegant Patek Philippe.
Our clients come to us for an extension of their luxury lifestyle, and we’re eager to provide it.
We whole heartedly believe that every first-time buyer will be a client for life.
• Please contact us beforehand if you wish to use other payment methods.
• Modern trades are welcome, please call, text, or email with questions or concerns!
• We also buy and trade watches.
• Free Domestic Shipping via Insured FedEx Overnight
• Please note that all International buyers are responsible for custom taxes/duties of the receiving country. We do not defraud Customs.
Wrist Aficionado19 E 62nd street
New York, NY 10065
United States of America
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 64
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Making a Secure Purchase on Chrono24
1. Select a watch
Visit the listing and click on the green "Buy" button. No payment is required at this stage. Instead, you'll be taken to the order overview page.
2. Fill in your information and place your order
Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Then click on "Submit order."
3. Pay via an escrow account
Transfer payment to a secure escrow account. The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account.
4. Receive your watch
The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands.
5. Personalized support
In the rare case that something doesn't go as planned, you can rely on our customer support team. Simply contact us via the contact form within 14 days of receiving your watch.
Sell Your Watch on Chrono24
Over 9 million watch enthusiasts are waiting for your watch every month.
- Free listing
- 90% sales rate
- Safe and secure payment processing