Olympic-Worn Yohan Blake Tourbillon RM38 Prototype
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||43047472988399|
|Year of production||2012|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, California, Beverly Hills|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
Brand: Richard Mille
Material: Magnesium WE 54 Alloy
Dial Color: Skeleton
Dimensions: 39 mm
Watch Movement: Manual-Wind
Bracelet/Strap: Nylon Velcro Strap
Box/Paper: Original Box and Warranty
Condition: Excellent Overall Condition, Light Signs of Olympic Wear
Part high horology and part sports history, the Olympic-worn Richard Mille RM038 Prototype packs some serious punch for serious collectors. This prototype watch made its debut in the 2012 Olympics on the wrist of Jamaican sprinter Yohan Blake, who won silver medals in the 100m and 200m sprints and a gold medal alongside Usain Bolt as part of Jamaicas 4x100m relay team at the London games. With a white Magnesium WE 54 Alloy case and weighing less than 44 grams, the lightweight Tourbillon did little to slow down Blake, who wore the timepiece during those medal-winning runs at his sports highest level. The watchs yellow, black and green pays homage to the Jamaican flag. After garnering headlines at the Olympics, this watch made news again in 2013 when it sold at the Only Watch auction to raise money for research into Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. This watch, the exact watch worn in the Olympics and then sold for charity, was reviewed by Richard Milles service center in August of 2021 and is available now with the original Olympic worn strap, new yellow strap, original box and warranty.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
121,231 reviews from around the globe
Lionox United States of America
Miss harrison Australia
Michael Rogers Israel
TIMOTHY B United States of America
Phil Smart United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2015
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 105
Verified seller since 2015
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.