Revue Thommen Cricket 1997, Handaufzug, Manufakturwerk
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||HP01480|
|Year of production||1997 (Approximation)|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Base caliber||Vulcain 120|
|Case diameter||35 mm|
|Lug width||18 mm|
This is an automatically translated text.
- Model - Cricket 1997
- Ref. 8010005
- Manual winding with alarm mechanism
- Manufacture movement msr S2 (Vulcain 120)
- Stainless steel case 35 mm, height 11 mm
- Revue Thommen - Leather strap (black)
- rios - leather strap (cognac)
- sapphire glass
- Fine silver dial, silver indexes
- Alarm hand with black tip
- Revue Thommen case/carton/paper (blank)
- Ca. 1997
This article is subject to differential taxation.
Therefore, the value-added tax included in the purchase price
not shown separately in the invoice.
incl. VAT/plus shipping
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,811 reviews from around the globe
Warwick Wakefield Australia
Najib Al Chamaa Australia
Terry Albers United States of America
John Bassili New Zealand
Johann du Toit The Netherlands
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
5.0Virginio Michele B.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price