Patek Philippe Vintage 2488 Yellow Gold Square
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||Fair (Obvious signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, Florida, Winter Park|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Case diameter||28 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Lug width||20 mm|
Interested in selling your watch? Our valuations department offers a professional and confidential service tailored to meet your needs, all we require is just a few photos, model number and a brief description of the condition of the watch, we will then be able to get you an estimate, usually within 24 hours of your inquiry.
Warranty: This watch is covered by Orlando
Watch Company and includes a 6 month warranty. Customer abuse voids warranty.
Pictures: All the photos are of the actual watch for sale.
SPECIALIZING IN FINE TIMEPIECES
• Orlando Watch Company is a family owned and operated watch retail & repair store located in the heart of beautiful Winter Park, FL. We specialize in all types of watch repair: high-end, complicated, vintage, and modern, and carry a large selection of new and pre-owned watches. We are watch collecting at its best.
• We are authorized dealers for many brands like: Ball, Bremont, G-Shock, Luminox, Longines, U-Boat, MeisterSinger, Seiko, Grand Seiko, Raymond Weil, Michele and many (See our website for a full listing of our authorized brands). Our pre-owned & vintage collection ranges from Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Jaeger LeCoultre, IWC, Panerai, Breitling, Omega, Cartier and more.
WATCHMAKING IS OUR FAMILY TRADITION
• Orlando Watch Company was started by Scott Heisler, a graduate watchmaker. Mr. Heisler graduated Watchmaking School in 1981 and soon afterwards he became a Rolex, Breitling & Omega trained technician. His first retail store was located in downtown Orlando, Florida then moving to his current location in beautiful Winter Park, Florida.
• At Orlando Watch Company, we strive to provide quality service and watch repair. In efforts to assuring you quality watch repair services, we keep current on the latest technology in tools and skills in our industry. We annually train with many of the Swiss watch factories as well as our local watch associations. Our staff includes Rolex, Breitling & Omega trained watchmakers as well Audemars Piguet, IWC & Breitling factory trained watchmakers. We want you to be assured your watch is being repaired by fully trained watchmakers.
• Our repair center is a hi-tech watch facility using the watchmaking industries latest technology. Orlando Watch Company emulates a Swiss watch repair center and follows the strict Swiss guidelines. Our dust free environment and hi-tech equipment ensures hi-quality work. Our entire watch repair is done on site.
• Orlando Watch Company's repair center is "old school, new school", meaning we incorporate traditional watchmaking with modern technology. Scott is an expert on vintage and modern timepieces. He has the knowledge and training to restore both vintage and modern pieces.
LOCATION & STORE HOURS
329 N. Park Avenue Suite 103, Winter Park, FL 32789 USA
Store Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
• 6.5% sales tax applies & will be charged to ALL items shipped within Florida.
• Sales tax is NOT applicable on orders shipped anywhere besides Florida!
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
75,617 reviews from around the globe
Derek Lee Malaysia
David Murphy United States of America
Linh Le-Huy Australia
Brad Ottens United States of America
james nash United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Commitment to authenticity
We require all dealers to sign a document stating that they will exclusively list authentic watches on our platform. If a dealer is proven to be selling counterfeit watches, we reserve the right to take appropriate disciplinary action.
Refunds on counterfeits
If you have any doubts about a watch's authenticity, you have 14 days to report your suspicions to our support team. In the rare instance that the watch is counterfeit, Chrono24 will refund you the full purchase price.
Chrono24's quality & security team
Our 40-person quality & security team works hard every day to keep our platform clear of counterfeit watches, including detecting suspicious listings and preemptively deleting them from Chrono24.
Orlando Watch Company
Buyer recommends this dealer
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money safe in our escrow account for up to 14 days after delivery of your watch.
We require all dealers to exclusively list authentic watches. However, if you have any doubts after receiving your watch, you have 14 days to contact our support team for assistance. In the rare instance that the watch is counterfeit, you will receive your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Chrono24's quality & security team
Our 40-person quality & security team works hard to detect suspicious listings and address issues before they arise, allowing you to focus on what's most important – finding the right watch!
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price