Patek Philippe Calatrava
Ultra-rare 27 SC Movement 18K Calatrava Ref. 2460 from 1951
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Year of production||1951 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original papers, no original box
|Location||United States of America, Texas, Houston|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Case diameter||32 mm|
|Water resistance||Not water resistant|
|Bezel material||Yellow gold|
This is a beautiful Patek Philippe reference 2460 vintage Calatrava cased in 18K yellow gold, and measuring 32 mm in diameter, without the crown.
The unique feature of this watch is the heavy faceted lapped lugs, adding that extra wow factor to its overall appearance and to its already elegant looks.
The watch is all original, including the extra nice clean dial with the raised gold dagger markers and the crown. The movement is the legendary Patek 27 SC caliber center sweep second hand movement.
The overall cosmetic condition of the watch is excellent, as shown in the pictures. It is working and keeping time. The last service date is unknown. The watch will come on a new original Patek dark blue (almost black) alligator band and an 18K yellow gold (non-Patek) buckle. Also, it is accompanied by a Patek Certificate from the Archives, showing the production date of 1951.
When it comes to this Patek reference, rare is very much an understatement. I do not see any 2460 Calatrava available anywhere for some time now.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,894 reviews from around the globe
Joseph C. United States of America
Mark Lee South Korea
Scott Jacobs United States of America
Leslie B United States of America
Dato Sri Santhosh Satha Malaysia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2016
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 93
Verified seller since 2016
United States of America
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.