Patek Philippe Hour Glass
21 x 41 mm 1947 new Service
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Year of production||1947|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Price||€17,500 (= $19,274)|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||36 h|
|Number of jewels||18|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Case diameter||21 x 41 mm|
|Water resistance||Not water resistant|
|Bezel material||Yellow gold|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Bracelet length||200 mm|
|Lug width||19 mm|
|Clasp material||Yellow gold|
|Buckle width||16 mm|
|Small seconds, Only Original Parts|
This is an automatically translated text.
This watch was sold to me by an elderly businessman who lives in Tegernsee and Tenerife.
- in the condition very rare offer
- new watchmaker service | not polished or refurbished by us
- Patek buckle time identical
- the watch probably comes from 2nd hand
- orig Patek 9-90Cal mechanical (manual winding) form movement
The Hour Glass model is also known as the Pagoda. This model was released in 1944 by Patek and was the model for the models 2441 and 2442. With the hourglass shape of this model was the forerunner for many other manufacturers who have produced watches of similar type. The plastic glass is faceted in the center.
Movement and function
Formwerg Patek Cal 9-90
18 jewels | Geneva seal | 19.800 a/h | power reserve ca 36 hours
blued Breguet spiral balance
indication of hours, minutes, decentralized seconds
solid silver | applied hours wedge indexes in gold || decentralized sec at six o'clock | feuille in gold
used Patek Philippe alligator leather strap
time identical buckle from Patek in 18 ct yellow gold
18 ct / 0.750 Geblgold polished
case width 21 mm without crown ( with crown 23,5 mm | at the narrowest point | at the widest point 26 mm | total length 41 mm | case height measured with the faceted plastic glass 11 mm
solid case back
plastic glass undamaged
lynette widens to the lugs
orig Patek crown unsigned
lug 19 mm
total weight 38,80 gram
The case was made by Markowski at that time
Scope of delivery
our certificate of authenticity with guarantee promise
personalized invoice to the watch
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,934 reviews from around the globe
MATTHEW United States of America
Matthew Landon United States of America
Mark F United Kingdom
Thomas D. United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2012watches24.com
Watches sold on Chrono24: 416
Trusted Seller since 2012
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.