Patek Philippe Nautilus
Moonphase Blue Dial Baguette Bezel & Lugs 5724G 001
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||11882|
|Case material||White gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Price||Price on request [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Movement/Caliber||240 PS IRM C LU|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Case material||White gold|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Water resistance||6 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Clasp material||White Gold|
|Moon phase, Date|
|Display back, Small seconds, Luminous hands|
EXTREMELY EXOTIC AND SUPER RARE - PATEK PHILIPPE 5724G NAUTILUS WHITE GOLD WITH BAGUETTE DIAMONDS
Strong design and reliability. The Nautilus collection was introduced in 1976. Patek Philippe was looking for a strong design and inimitable personality. An inspiration for its design soon emerged: The universal shape of a porthole found on virtually all maritime vessels. The original model was the Ref. 3700/1 in steel. Since then, the Nautilus has established itself as a classic elegant sports watch and the original reference is one of the most sought-after timepieces at auction. The new Nautilus collection showcases the flattering redesign of Patek Philippe's casually elegant classic. It has gained style through subtle and carefully calculated changes while preserving its original spirit.
Also known as: Patek Philippe 5724G-001, Patek 5724G-001, 5724G001, 5724 G
* More photos available on request. Please message us if you'd like additional pictures. Thank you.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,512 reviews from around the globe
Courtney McGowan United States of America
Cath The Philippines
Stephen, Cheshire. United Kingdom
Andre United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2008Motion in Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 404
Trusted Seller since 2008
United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.