Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar
Grand Complication Perpetual Calendar Moonphase Discontinued 5140R Rose Gold Skeleton Back
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||12679|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Price||Price on request [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item needs to be procured|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||27|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||37.2 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Clasp material||Rose Gold|
|Moon phase, Date, Month, Year, 4-year calendar, Perpetual calendar|
18Kt rose gold case with a brown alligator leather strap. Fixed bezel. Brown sunburst dial with rose gold-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Perpetual calendar - month, day of the week, date, leap year sub-dials. Three sub-dials. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 37 mm. Round case shape. Fold over with safety clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: month, date, day, hour, minute, second, moonphase. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Patek Philippe Grand Complications Perpetual Calendar Men's Watch 5140R-001.
- Ultra-thin mechanical self-winding movement
- Caliber 240 Q
- Perpetual calendar: day, date, month, leap year by hands
- Moon phases and 24-hour dial
- Dial: Brown Sunburst, applied gold hour markers
- Strap: alligator with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny brown
- Fold-over clasp
Also known as: Patek Philippe 5140R-001, Patek 5140R-001, Patek 5140R001, Patek 5140R_001, 5140R.001, Patek 5140R
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
136,021 reviews from around the globe
Jesper Svenning Denmark
Johann Groendahl France
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2008Motion in Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 430
Trusted Seller since 2008
United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.