Panerai Luminor Marina 42mm PAM 02392


11 listings including promoted listings
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
Certified
42mm Black Dial Automatic Excellent Conditions Full Set Year 2021
$6,660
+ $332 for shipping
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
Certified
: Luminor Marina 42MM : PAM 2392 PAM02392 : Steel
$6,885
+ $50 for shipping
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
Certified
Steel
$7,222
+ $222 for shipping
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
42mm
$4,886
Free shipping
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
PAM02392
$7,119
Excl. shipping
Private Seller
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
42mm
$6,031
+ $297 for shipping
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
42mm
$4,200
+ $381 for shipping
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
PAM02392
$7,505
+ $50 for shipping
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
42mm
Price on request
+ $124 for shipping
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
PAM02392 - Luminor Marina Automatic Black Dial Black Leather Men's Watch
$7,627
+ $113 for shipping
Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
42mm
Price on request
+ $200 for shipping

More Information About the Panerai Luminor Marina 42mm PAM 02392

Basic Info
Brand Panerai
Model Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic
Reference number PAM 02392
Movement Automatic
Case material Steel
Bracelet material Calf skin, Leather, Rubber
Year of production 2019, 2020, 2021, 2024
Gender Men's watch/Unisex
Location Italy; Japan; The Netherlands; UAE; United States of America
Caliber
Movement Automatic
Caliber/movement P.9010
Case
Case material Steel
Case diameter 42.0 mm
Water resistance 10 ATM
Crystal Sapphire crystal
Dial Black
Bracelet/strap
Bracelet material Calf skin, Leather, Rubber
Bracelet color Black
Clasp material Steel
Functions
Functions Chronograph, Date

Discover the Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic PAM 02392

The Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic reference PAM 02392 epitomizes the brand's unique blend of Italian style and Swiss craftsmanship. Known for its distinctive cushion-shaped case and imposing crown guards, Panerai has created a timepiece that's both rugged and elegant. With a rich history dating back to 1860, Panerai continues to captivate watch enthusiasts with their highly sought-after, in-house calibers and unmistakable designs.

By Chrono24

Key Features of the Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic PAM 02392

The PAM 02392 boasts an impressive array of features that make it a standout timepiece in the world of luxury watches. This model is equipped with the Panerai in-house caliber P.9010, offering a robust power reserve of up to 72 hours. The watch's 42.0 mm case is crafted from durable steel, complemented by a black dial with Arabic numerals, ensuring excellent legibility. The sapphire crystal glass provides superior scratch resistance, while the watch's water resistance of up to 100 meters adds to its versatility. The leather strap adds a touch of sophistication, making it suitable for both casual and formal occasions.

  • Automatic Panerai caliber P.9010
  • 72-hour power reserve
  • Steel case with a diameter of 42.0 mm
  • Sapphire glass for scratch resistance
  • Black dial with Arabic numerals
  • Water-resistant up to 100 meters
  • Functions: Chronograph and Date
  • Leather bracelet with steel clasp
  • 31 jewels in the movement


Marketplace Data for the Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic PAM 02392

The PAM 02392 is a highly sought-after timepiece on Chrono24. Currently, the watch is listed with prices ranging from $4,900 to $8,000, with an average listing price of $6,300. The majority of these watches are offered with the full set, including both the original box and papers, accounting for 95% of the listings. The remaining 5% are listed as watch-only.


Geographical Distribution of Listings

The PAM 02392 is offered from various locations around the world. The United States accounts for 21% of the listings, followed by Germany and Italy, each with 16% and 13%, respectively. Hong Kong also contributes 13% of the listings, while Japan has a 5% share.

 

PAN 02392 

Current Min Price 

$4,900 

Current Max Price 

$8,000 

Average Listing Price 

$6,300 

With Box and Papers 

95% 

Watch Only 

5% 

New 

32% 

Mint 

32% 

Fine 

13% 

Unworn 

24% 

Private Seller Share 

13% 


Conclusion

In summary, the PAM 02392 stands out with its robust in-house caliber P.9010, 72-hour power reserve, and versatile 42.0 mm steel case. Its blend of Italian style and Swiss precision makes it a coveted piece among collectors. If you are interested in similar models, consider exploring references PAM 00392, PAM 01392, and PAM 01393 on Chrono24.