Panerai Luminor 1950 3 Days GMT Automatic
Full Set US Euro Ship Automatic PAM00320 PAM320
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Luminor 1950 3 Days GMT Automatic|
|Reference number||PAM 00320
|Year of production||2011|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Availability||Item needs to be procured|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||29|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Luminous indices|
We have extensive experience selling watches internationally.
Every year we ship hundreds of timepieces to the USA and Europe.
Ask us how we can help reduce international costs for you.
Beautiful pre-owned (2011 N series) Panerai Luminor 1950 3 Days GMT with power reserve indicator at the back, automatic movement, ref. PAM00320. Verified by Panerai.
Comes in a full set on a Panerai black rubber strap.
The dial is the much-desired Sandwich dial (see photos).
This Panerai has a 72-hour power reserve with a power reserve indicator at the back of the movement (see photos).
Another feature is the quick reset seconds mechanism once the crown is pulled to the 2nd position.
• Movement: Caliber P.9001, Automatic. 72-hour Power Reserve.
• Dial: Black sandwich dial (Very legible)
• Strap: Original Panerai black rubber with Panerai buckle.
• Case: 44mm
• Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire on both sides
• Water-resistant: 100m
• Production year - 2011
• full set Including:
-- Outer box
-- Inner box
-- Warranty booklet
-- Operation instruction booklet
-- Panerai tools
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
Images are part of the description.
All images are ours and copyright protected.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
132,309 reviews from around the globe
Manuel Rios United States of America
Wendy Collins United States of America
James W. Ross United States of America
Brendamaris Nava United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2019Watch1440
Watches sold on Chrono24: 57
Trusted Seller since 2019
This seller has a retail location
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.