Panerai Luminor 1950 Regatta 3 Days Chrono Flyback
Officine - Watch PAM00526
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Luminor 1950 Regatta 3 Days Chrono Flyback|
|Dealer product code||205356|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Pennsylvania, Southampton|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Case diameter||47 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Tachymeter|
|Small seconds, Luminous numerals|
No yacht? Don't worry. Such isn't a requirement to own this impressive timepiece. The Luminor 1950 Regatta 3-Day Chrono PAM00526 will stun you with its lightweight and comfortable fit. The case is constructed from brushed titanium measuring 47mm in diameter and is outfitted with a polished titanium bezel. The dial is huge and definitely legible with luminous Arabic numerals and stick hour markers, a minute rail, countdown scale on the inner flange, tachymeter scale calibrated for knots, unfussy hour and minute hands, chronograph hour counter at 3 and seconds at 9. Inside this watch is caliber P.9100/R with 328 components and a three-day power reserve.
Offered in unworn condition, this Officine Panerai Luminor 1950 Regatta 3-Day Chrono Watch PAM00526 comes with the manufacturer's box and papers.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,593 reviews from around the globe
Michael Rucker United States of America
Matthias S. Australia
ADB United States of America
Robert Read United States of America
Fletcher Goldin United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2010
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 293
Verified seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.