Oris Carl Brashear Limited Edition Diver 65
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Reference number||65 01 733 7720|
|Dealer product code||V041102|
|Year of production||2016 (Approximation)|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Maryland, Baltimore, MD|
|Power reserve||38 h|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Luminous hands, Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown, Quick Set, Luminous indices|
For sale is a pre-owned excellent condition 42mm bronze Oris Carl Brashear Limited Edition Diver 65. The 01 733 7720 3185, originally sold in 2016, comes with box and papers. Accompanying the watch are the original box, instruction manual, warranty booklet, hang tags, and guarantee card. The Diver 65 features a glossy dark blue dial with applied luminescent indices, date aperture at 6 o’clock, and a unidirectional numbered bezel. The case remains unpolished with a sharp prolife and has developed an attractive patina that is signature of bronze. Overall, the watch is an attractive package that is reminiscent of the skin divers of the 1950s. The watch is mounted on a brown leather strap with contract stitching and a bronze tang buckle. The 01 733 7720 3185 is powered by an automatic caliber 733 with an approximate power reserve of 38-hours.
Customs duties and fees are to be handled and paid by the buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make arrangements as required by customs in the destination country.
Protect your timepiece today with a 3-Year Buckle-to-Buckle commitment to keep it LIKE NEW for years to come. With our care plan you receive free services and coverages such as:
• Mechanical failure caused by accidental damage
• Replacement of scratched or broken crystals
• Broken Stem or Crown
• Replace Damaged or broken clasps or links
• Replace worn or damaged straps/attachments
• Polish/refinish of your case & bracelet
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,547 reviews from around the globe
Greg Hairston United States of America
Devin M United States of America
Michael Hanna Australia
Andrew Levy United States of America
Clement Djaja Australia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
5.0Ana Karina L.
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price