Oris Aquis Date
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Reference number||01 733 7730 4153-07 5 24 11EB
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Year of production||2021 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, Illinois, Northfield|
|Base caliber||SW 200-1|
|Power reserve||38 h|
|Number of jewels||26|
|Case diameter||43.5 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Lug width||24 mm|
For more than a century Swiss watch manufacturer Oris has been creating quality timepieces offered at an attractive price point. Their product lines deliver compelling aviation, motor sports, diving, and culture timepieces at an exceptional value.
The Oris Aquis Date showcases design prowess, clarity of the dial and complemented by a number of intricate details, that make this watch a pleasure to own. Behold, this timepiece sports an incredible 300 m / 30 atm water resistance, which makes it essential gear for your next dive mission.
This is a self-winding automatic watch that is driven by the Oris 733 caliber, which is based upon the SW 200-1 caliber. It beats at 28,800 vph, possesses 26 jewels, and delivers a 38-hour power reserve.
The diving high polished minutes scale upon the satin-finished top ring of the bezel clearly stand out from the background, and the screw-down winding crown is safe and secure with a convenient protection design feature. The screw-down case back features exhibition sapphire crystal window and the front crystal is composed of anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire.
Measuring a healthy 43.5 mm in diameter, the stainless steel case rests upon a supple grey-colored calfskin leather strap with a stainless steel security folding clasp (which can be adjusted incrementally). The vibrant grey-colored with sun-burst pattern dial displays indexes and hands that filled with SuperLuminova C3 luminous paint, a red-colored sweeping seconds hand with round luminous index, and a date window at 6 o’clock.
From its fabulous 300 m / 30 atm water resistance to its sleek design, this Oris Aquis Date will make an excellent addition to your collection.
Standout feature(s): Incredible 300 m / 30 atm water resistance; Grey-colored with sunburst pattern dial; protected screw-down winding crown; exhibition case back showcases Oris signature red-colored rotor; comfortable calfskin leather strap with adjustable folding buckle.
Details at a glance:
Model Reference: 01 733 7730 4153-07 5 24 11EB
Case Material: Stainless steel
Case Dimensions: 43.5 mm
Case Height: 12.6 mm
Movement: Self-winding automatic, 28,800 vph, 26 jewels, 38-hour power reserve
Caliber: Oris 733 (SW 200-1 base)
Complication(s) / Feature(s): Standard time, date, central sweeping seconds
Dial: Grey color with sunburst pattern decoration
Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire
Winding Crown: Screw-down and protected
Water-resistance: 300 m / 30 atm
Band: Grey-colored calfskin leather strap
Clasp: Stainless steel folding clasp
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Retail Value: $1,950.00
Condition: New, unworn
Comments: Manufacturer's box and operational manual
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
121,163 reviews from around the globe
Craig Rennison Australia
CON B Australia
Pietro Nguyen The Netherlands
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2011
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 189
Verified seller since 2011
United States of America
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.