Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch
'Silver Snoopy' 2015 Box and Papers
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch|
|Dealer product code||SD020492|
|Year of production||2015|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United Kingdom, London|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
Scope: Original Box & Papers
Movement: Manual Wind
Case Width: 42mm
Strap Length: Adjustable
Condition: This watch is in excellent condition, with light marks only.
Comes in original box with documents. Hang tag present with Snoopy Pin, authenticity booklet and dated warranty card.
The Silver Snoopy is a NASA award given to personnel and suppliers who have contributed towards the success of a mission. Omega was given this award in 1970 in recognition of its role in providing reliable timepieces for use by NASA astronauts, most notably during the near-disastrous Apollo 13 mission, where the watch was crucial to timing the manual activation of a propulsion system that corrected the course of the lunar module.
To commemorate the 50th Anniversary of being given this award, Omega released this watch. It features the new cal. 3861, which adds a co-axial escapement to the movement. Invented by the legendary English watchmaker George Daniels, the co-axial escapement drastically decreases friction in the escapement, reducing the amount of wear the parts experience.
Omega is in the unique position of being perhaps the most versatile out of all the watchmakers currently still in operation. Its product lineup includes dive watches, automatic and manual chronographs, as well haute joaillerie works of art. The brand has even demonstrated its high-end watchmaking capabilities by creating complications such as the tourbillon.
Omega's story goes further than just its watches, however. The brand has had a long and rich history of being called upon in times of need, and has sold watches to everyone from the British Royal Flying Corps during the First World War to NASA during the Space Race. More recently, Omega has been known as the exclusive supplier of watches to James Bond.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
121,285 reviews from around the globe
John Maroney United States of America
Frank Bonini United States of America
Sebastien Morissette Canada
Kyle Price Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2018
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 869
Verified seller since 2018
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.