Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Chronograph 322.214.171.124.01.005 DARK SIDE OF THE MOON BLACK BLACK
- Secure payment via an escrow account
- Verified dealers
- Authenticity Guarantee
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
May 11, 2021 - May 19, 2021
|Model||Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch|
|Reference number||3126.96.36.199.01.005 DARK SIDE OF THE MOON BLACK BLACK|
|Dealer product code||26732|
|Year of production||2021|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||54|
|Case diameter||44.2 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Display back, Central seconds|
DARK SIDE OF THE MOON BLACK BLACK: • Brushed/Satin finished black ceramic case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Polished black ceramic crown with the omega logo engraved.
• Polished black ceramic chronograph buttons.
• Ceramic Matte black bezel with a black lacquered tachymetric scale / tachymeter.
• Dial: • Matte black ceramic main dial & sub-dials.
• Sub-dials at 3 & 9 o'clock are surrounded with raised black rims with very fine laser engraved indexes.
• Applied blackened hour markers with black luminous fill.
• Minute/seconds & fractions of a second track created using laser ablation.
• [ZrO2] engraved on the dial directly above the center hands.
• Blackened hands filled with black luminous fill.
• Chronograph Stopwatch functions: • Large black central seconds hand counter.
• Minute & hour counters are combined into a single sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position. The brushed blackened hour minute, & seconds hands are coated with black Super-LumiNova.
• Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window is black on black and displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
• Domed sapphire crystal on front & back.
• Case back engraved with "DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - Si 14 - ZrO2"
• Black brushed ceramic deployant clasp.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 9300, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 54 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Column-Wheel Chronograph - column wheel is visible from the transparent case back.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 5 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Recent changes to sales tax laws for remote sellers (e-commerce businesses) requires us to collect sales tax on orders shipped into the following states. Sales tax will be added before the order is finalized:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
Airmont, NY 10952
United States of America
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 640
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Making a Secure Purchase on Chrono24
1. Select a watch
Visit the listing and click on the green "Buy" button. No payment is required at this stage. Instead, you'll be taken to the order overview page.
2. Fill in your information and place your order
Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Then click on "Submit order."
3. Pay via an escrow account
Transfer payment to a secure escrow account. The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account.
4. Receive your watch
The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands.
5. Personalized support
In the rare case that something doesn't go as planned, you can rely on our customer support team. Simply contact us via the contact form within 14 days of receiving your watch.
Sell Your Watch on Chrono24
Over 9 million watch enthusiasts are waiting for your watch every month.
- Free listing
- 90% sales rate
- Safe and secure payment processing