Omega Speedmaster Apollo XII Snoopy Award Limited Edition Moonwatch Full Set
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch|
|Dealer product code||12873|
|Year of production||2003|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||18|
|Case diameter||42 x 48 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Lug width||20 mm|
A total of 5441 examples were manufactured of this model to celebrate the Apollo XII mission. They implemented the Snoopy "Eyes on the Stars" patch on the 9 o'clock sub-dial as well as the case back.
Condition is outstanding for a watch that was enjoyed since about 2003. Please refer to the pictures in determining the condition, pictures are of the exact watch being offered.
Case is made of stainless steel, both brushed and high-polished finishes. Mounted atop the case is a stainless steel bezel that is paired with a black tachymeter-scaled bezel insert. The stainless steel bracelets fits up to about a 7.5 inch wrist comfortably.
Functions are displayed on a black dial with luminescent filled hands as well as luminescent filled index hour markers.
Featured on the dial:
- Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Large central 60-second counter hand.
- 30-minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- 12-hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
Service history is unknown, however, the watch passed through our in-house service center and passed the quality control tests which implies that it is running up to manufacturer's standards. The watch will undergo another set of quality control tests before being shipped. A full one year warranty and certificate of authenticity will be issued
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,408 reviews from around the globe
Keith L Canada
Wanda Fultz United States of America
Joe Rich United States of America
David New Zealand
Gene M United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 756
Verified seller since 2009
New York, United States of America
English, Spanish, Ita...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price