Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Expected delivery||Jul 29, 2020 - Aug 10, 2020|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
|Case diameter||50 mm|
|Water resistance||120 ATM|
|Tempered blue hands, Chronometer, Crown Left, Helium Valve|
A reincarnation of the 1970 rugged & robust diving watch. The predecessor was water resistant to 600m & named the PloProf which are the first letters of "Plongeurs Professionnels" (the French words meaning "Professional Divers"). The modern version of this Massive Diving watch is capable of withstanding the crushing pressures endured by deep-sea divers. • Case:
• Brushed/satin finished titanium case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Helium escape valve located on the case edge at the 4 o'clock position. The Helium Escape Valve allows helium to safely escape the watch during decompression when operating from diving bells.
• White lacquered dial.
• Applied blue polished rimmed hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine blue printed minute track.
• Blued steel hour hand with luminous fill.
• Over-sized orange aluminum minute hand with luminous fill.
• Blued steel seconds hand with orange tip & small rectangle luminous filled segment.
• Left hand crown encased with a crown-protector. The crown protector is locked & unlocked by screwing down or unscrewing the crown.
• The crown is located on the left side of the case so as not to restrict wrist movement.
• Brushed & polished titanium bezel with electric blue polished ceramic fill.
• Security bezel-lock. By pressing down on the orange anodized aluminum button located at the right side of the case one can turn the bezel either way.
• Bezel with luminous indications.
• Polished finished mesh bracelet aptly named the "Shark-Proof" bracelet, fitted with a unique push button deployant buckle:
• Allows for micro adjustment by way of a unique push-button release & then easily tightened to fit.
• Regular 26mm diver extension for comfortable wear over a diving suit.
• Provided with an additional electric blue rubber strap.
• Omega caliber 8912, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 5 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Recent changes to sales tax laws for remote sellers (e-commerce businesses) requires us to collect sales tax on orders shipped into the following states. Sales tax will be added before the order is finalized:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 415
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Visit the listing and click on the green "Buy" button. No payment is required at this stage. Instead, you'll be taken to the order overview page.
Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Then click on "Submit order."
Transfer payment to a secure escrow account. The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account.
The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands.
In the rare case that something doesn't go as planned, you can rely on our customer support team. Simply contact us via the contact form within 14 days of receiving your watch.