Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Skyfall 22.214.171.124.01.004
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Seamaster Planet Ocean|
|Dealer product code||85683372|
|Year of production||2012|
|Condition||(Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United Kingdom, Sheffield|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Bracelet length||210 mm|
In 2012, Omega launched the Seamaster Planet Ocean 126.96.36.199.01.004 in succession with the release of the much anticipated 23rd Bond installation Skyfall where once again Daniel Craig saves the day with a well dressed wrist. This also celebrates the seventh time Omega has been present on the wrist of a 007.
This Planet Ocean makes its presence known on the big screen with its brushed and polished steel case with matte ceramic bezel surrounding a textured black dial reminiscent of the grill of an English classic car and the iconic 007 gun logo at the 7 o’clock position.
The impressive co-axial automatic movement with ‘SKYFALL 007’ engraved into the rotor can be seen through the presentation case back.
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,784 reviews from around the globe
K. H. LO Macao
Sam Althoff Australia
.archie welsh New Zealand
Jeffrey Williams United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price