With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, no original papers|
|Availability:||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Expected delivery:||Oct 2, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019|
|Model||Seamaster Diver 300 M|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Number of jewels||35|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Chronometer, Helium Valve|
• Brushed stainless steel case with polished beveled corners.
• Polished 18kt yellow gold crowns.
• Helium escape valve located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• 18kt yellow gold with polished blue ceramic fill.
• Satin finished Ceragold diving scale.
• Luminous dot at the starting point (green colored emission).
• High gloss blue zirconium oxide ceramic dial, [ZrO2] engraved on the dial directly below the center hands.
• Laser engraved wave design.
• Applied polished 18kt yellow gold hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine printed minute/seconds track.
• Skeltonized hour & minute hands.
• Polished 18kt yellow gold hands with luminous tips.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Omega Master Co-Axial caliber 8800, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 35 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours.
• METAS Certified Master-Chronometer: The assembled watch, with its COSC certified Chronometer movement, passes rigorous tests that replicate real-life conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss.
• Features Omegas Si14 silicon balance spring.
• Features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique arabesque wave design finish.
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 5 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 244
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches