With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, no original papers|
|Availability:||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Expected delivery:||Sep 6, 2019 - Sep 18, 2019|
|Model||Seamaster Diver 300 M|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Number of jewels||37|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Chronograph, Date, GMT|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel, Helium Valve|
• Brushed-finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Brushed-finished stainless steel bracelet with polished-finished thin center links.
• Stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel.
• Polished ceramic fill.
• Satin stainless steel bezel indications.
• Matte blue dial with 3 fine concentric rings pattern.
• Applied polished stainless steel rimmed dot & index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Polished stainless steel skeletonized hour and minute hands with luminous tips.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Large yellow-tipped central seconds hand.
• 30-minute counter located at 3 o'clock.
• 12-hour counter located at 6 o'clock.
• GMT/Dual Timezone Function: • Indicated by the additional yellow hand with the luminous filled tip. This hand functions as GMT hour hand.
• The GMT hand make a single full revolution once every 24 hours. The 24 hours indications are either printed in matching yellow Arabic numerals for the odd hours or use the regular hour indexes for the even hours.
• Small seconds hand sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve and date corrector located at 10 o'clock on the case edge.
• COSC-certified Omega Caliber 3603 movement featuring:
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & yellowuces the necessity of lubrication thus yellowucing the time requiyellow between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The movement beats at 28,800 vph, contains 37 jewels, and has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours.
• Stainless steel case back is stamped with the seahorse medallion.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 4 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 232
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches