With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
|Scope of delivery:||Box, no papers|
|Delivery time:||2-3 weeks|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Box, no papers|
|Location||United Kingdom, London|
|Number of jewels||24|
|Lug width||18 mm Size guide|
OMEGA MENS SEAMASTER DE VILLE CROSSHAIR BLACK DIAL AUTOMATIC CAL 562 VINTAGE WATCH
1. No offers, this is priced to sell
2. Collectors model - Seamaster De Ville status
3. 100% genuine Omega
4. Very good condition
5. Black dial with crosshair
7. Serviced 16th June 2018
What sets this apart from other vintage Omega Seamsater's is the De Ville status and black dial with crosshair. At the price of this watch I can't see anyone losing any money if they was to sell on in the near future.
The seconds hand sweeps around nicely. It's Automatic and will have very good reserve power and fully serviced - no battery needed.
The box seen will be supplied is new aftermarket and will naturally keep this safe in transit.
Model: Seamaster De Ville
Case Width: Approx. 35mm (with crown)
Metal: 14K Gold Capped & Stainless steel back case
Movement: Automatic - CAL 562. Case Ref 166.020.
Band / Strap: Black leather strap with steel Omega buckle
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in excellent condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
I am selling lots more items including some other top notch Omega gents & ladies ones. Have a look.
To drum up interest I am shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. I can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop me a mail.
Fine Auction Club20-22 Wenlock Road
4.8 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 157
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in these Fine Auction Club watches