Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Steel Olive Dial 188.8.131.52.10.001 - YEAR: 2022
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Seamaster Aqua Terra|
|Dealer product code||OME-003695-00-0|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Water resistance||15 ATM|
|Display back, Central seconds, Luminous hands, Chronometer, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indices|
Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M 184.108.40.206.10.001. The original Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra was introduced in 2002 as a successor to the earlier Seamaster 120 - a more elegant, less sporty version of Omega's dive watches. It was available in a wide variety of configurations, with either quartz or mechanical movements. Since then, the Aqua Terra has been revamped several times, with the present generation having been launched at BaselWorld 2017.
Year of Warranty: 2022
Completely New and unworn watch, comes with box, full international warranty and manual.
About Timepiece Bank:
We are a Belgian based watch trader active since 2004, with already about 2000 registered sales on Chrono24, and more than 1000 customer reviews reaching an overall avg score of 4.9 / 5
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 8 years) brand warranty on new watches, and 1 year warranty on second hand watches.
3. If the watch you are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
6. We provide fully insured door to door shipping worldwide at competitive rates.
7. Returned watches are subject to a check for conformity to our shipping out status. If any discrepancy is found, this is subject to a restocking fee.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,601 reviews from around the globe
Jose Velez United States of America
Glenn Drayton Australia
Pertti Kemi Australia
G man United States of America
Yee Chung Ho Hong Kong
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 1,741
Verified seller since 2014
English, French, Ita...
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price