With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, no original papers|
|Availability:||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Expected delivery:||Oct 2, 2019 - Oct 14, 2019|
|Model||Seamaster Diver 300 M|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||52 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Chronometer, Helium Valve|
SPECIAL EDITION - EMIRATES TEAM NEW ZEALAND or ETNZ. Omega has long supported the able yachtsmen of Emirates Team New Zealand, The Seamaster Diver 300M ETNZ boldly celebrates the team's campaign to claim sailing’s greatest trophy, the America’s Cup. • Brushed-finished titanium case.
• Titanium bezel with black ceramic fill, raised polished indexes & graduation scale.
• Sandblasted titanium dial.
• Applied hour markers with luminous fill.
• White time related hands: Partially skeletonized hour and minute hands with luminous tips. White small seconds hands & the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position within the sub-dial.
• Chronograph/stopwatch functions:
• Chronograph related hands are red.
• Large red central seconds hand.
• 30-minute counter sub-dial located at 3 o'clock position, with a 5 minute countdown to the start of REGATTA.
• 12-hour counter sub-dial located at 6 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve with an incorporated date corrector located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• COSC-certified Omega Caliber 3330 automatic chronograph movement with a column-wheel mechanism, a Co-Axial Escapement, and a silicon balance spring:
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The movement beats at 28,800 vph, contains 31 jewels, and has a power reserve of 52 hours.
• Stainless steel case back is stamped with the seahorse medallion.
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 5 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 243
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches