Omega Seamaster 300 Co-Axial Master Chronometer 41mm 184.108.40.206.01.001
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||37151|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Luminous numerals, Chronometer|
• Brushed & polished stainless steel case.
• Black aluminum bezel ring with vintage colored luminous indications.
• Black dial.
• Polished hands with vintage colored luminous fill.
• Recessed hour markers with vintage colored luminous fill.
• Fine printed minutes/seconds track.
• Omega caliber 8912, beats at 25,200 vph (3.5Hz), contains 38 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
• METAS Certified Master-Chronometer: The assembled watch, with its COSC certified Chronometer movement, passes rigorous tests that replicate real-life conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss.
• Features Omegas Si14 silicon balance spring & Co-Axial Escapement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique arabesque wave design finish.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
114,163 reviews from around the globe
Janarthanan Nythruva United States of America
Otar Talacvadze UAE
Christos Drettas Oman
Fatma Najeeb Baker UAE
David Gove United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price