With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Expected delivery:||Sep 19, 2019 - Sep 27, 2019|
|Model||Seamaster Planet Ocean|
|Condition||New (Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, Florida, Hollywood|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Case diameter||39.5 mm|
|Water resistance||60 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
this is a brand new Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Co-Axial Ceramic Bezel 39.5mm model 220.127.116.11.01.001,,, it was purchased from an authorized Omega dealer in June 2019,,, it has never been worn and has all tags and stickers attached... it is absolutly perfect... it includes the Omega 5 year international warranty card, which has been stamped by an authorized dealer... the buyers name is open, so you would be the first owner on this watch... plesae feel free to call or email us with any questions you may have we are at 1305 9873333... watch is available to ship immediately... thanks for your consideration... Harley's Time
• Brushed stainless steel case with polished beveled corners.
• Stainless steel with polished black ceramic fill.
• Satin finished Liquidmetal diving scale markings & numbers.
• Luminous dot at the starting point (green colored emission).
• High gloss black zirconium oxide ceramic dial, with [ZrO2] engraved on the dial directly below the center hands.
• Applied polished index hour with luminous fill (blue colored emission).
• Applied polished 6, 9 & 12 hour markers.
• Printed minute/seconds track.
• Polished facetted hands with luminous fill (hour & seconds hands with blue colored emission, minute hand with green colored emission).
• Orange tipped seconds hand.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• Omega Master Co-Axial caliber 8800, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss. In addition to measuring the performance of the watch in daily wearing conditions, the process also ensures that the watch and its movement function properly when exposed to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.
• Features Omega's Si14 silicon balance spring that improves resistance to shock and magnetism and thus to sustained reliability.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Harley's Time LLC
5.0 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 350
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches