With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Free shipping to United States of AmericaBuyer Protection guaranteed
|Scope of delivery:||With box|
|Delivery time:||2-6 days|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Helium Valve|
• Brushed stainless steel case with polished beveled corners.
• Stainless steel with polished black & white ceramic fill, with contrasting black & white index & numbers to separate night & day.
• Luminous dot at the starting point (green colored emission).
• High gloss black zirconium oxide ceramic dial, with [ZrO2] engraved on the dial directly below the center hands.
• Applied polished index hour with luminous fill (blue colored emission).
• Applied polished 6, 9 & 12 hour markers.
• Printed minute/seconds track.
• Polished faceted hands with luminous fill (hour & seconds hands with blue colored emission, minute hand with green colored emission).
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• GMT/2nd Time-zone:
• Indicated by the spear-head hand with a luminous filled tip. This hand makes a single rotation every 24 hours & points to the desired GMT timezone on the bezel.
• The additional time is indicated in a 24 hour mode on the bezel. The reason for the 24 hour mode is to eliminate confusion between day & night at the desired time-zone, the black & white color of the bezel contributes to that as well.
• The bezel turn both ways - so that corrections to the GMT timezone can easily be made back & forth while traveling.
• Omega Master Co-Axial caliber 8906, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss. In addition to measuring the performance of the watch in daily wearing conditions, the process also ensures that the watch and its movement function properly when exposed to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.
• Features Omega's Si14 silicon balance spring that improves resistance to shock and magnetism and thus to sustained reliability.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty
Prestige Time LLC384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Ratings: 9
Detailed explanation of ratings