With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Expected delivery:||Jul 23, 2019 - Jul 31, 2019|
|Model||Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch|
|Condition||New (Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, Florida, Hollywood|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||18|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
Brand new Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch model 3220.127.116.11.01.001l Limited numbered edition. it has never been worn, all tags and stickers in place, purchased from Authorized Omega dealer with Omega International warranty cards dated May 2019, this watch is absolutely perfect, it is exactly same as you would find at an Omega dealer for much less! Any questions please feel free to contact me, Thanks for your consideration Harley's Time
This is the SPEEDMASTER MOONWATCH "FIRST WATCH IN SPACE" - SPECIAL NUMBERED (not limited) EDITION! To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the first Speedmaster to orbit the earth. The very first OMEGA worn in space was the Speedmaster that astronaut Wally Schirra wore during his Mercury Atlas 8 mission in October of 1962. The Speedmaster “First Omega in Space” honors astronaut Wally Schirra and his historic wristwatch. This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case with fine satin/brushed finished edges,
• Black aluminum fixed bezel with a Tachymeter scale.
• Main dial is a flat matte black color with a slight tapering down at the outer edge.
• Slightly recessed sub-dials with a very fine concentric circle textured finish.
• Painted luminous index hour markings.
• Finely printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a seconds track.
• Polished steel hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large white central seconds hands counter.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position,
• Continuous small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Case back embossed with the Speedmaster logo & the words "THE FIRST OMEGA IN SPACE, OCTOBER 3, 1962" & "NUMBERED EDITION No.xxxx"
• Omega Manual winding Caliber 1861, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 18 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours. THE SAME MOVEMENT AS THE FIRST WATCH IN SPACE.
• Delivered in a special black wooden box dedicated to this special edition watch.
Harley's Time LLC
5.0 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 315
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in these Harley's Time LLC watches