Omega Seamaster Professional Chronometer – Ref 2551.80.00 – Mid-Size – Aut – 10/99 - Full Set
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Year of production||1999|
|Condition||(Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Connecticut, Greenwich|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||23|
|Case diameter||36 x 43 mm|
Omega Seamaster Professional Chronometer – Ref 2551.80.00 – Mid-Size – Automatic – 10/1999 - Full set
Good condition Mid-Size Omega Seamaster Professional Chronometer with reference 2551.80.00 with round blue dial with batons and dots for hours. On the dial at 3 o’clock comes the window date and at 6 o’clock “Seamaster Professional Chronometer 300m/1000ft”. It is a “Swiss Made” model. The hands are in stainless-steel with “Sword’ style. It is a screwed crown with the Omega logo. It has a unidirectional bezel graduated up to 50. At 10 o’clock, comes the crown for the helium. The watch has a stainless-steel case. It is an automatic movement with caliber 11120 and 23 jewels. The serial number of the watch is 60 million plus and date the watch to 1999. The watch comes with the original stainless-steel bracelet and Omega double buckle clasp. The width between lugs is 18mm. The bracelet fits a 7.75 inches wrist. It is a complete set.
The story of Omega started in 1848 with Louis Brandt when he opened a “Comptoir d’etablissement” a sales office for sub-contracted watch manufacture. In 1880, the brothers Louis Paul and Cesar Brandt set-up a modern watch production unit. In 1889, the company had a production of 100,000 units per year. The name of Omega only appeared in 1903. Omega has developed amazing movements such as the “Labrador” in 1885. In 1917, Omega provided watches to the British army and in 1918 to the American army. In 1957, the speedmaster professional was born and then selected by the NASA in 1965 as the official timekeeper. Today, Omega continues to demonstrate mechanical innovation and remain one of the most prominent brands in the world of watchmakers.
Automatic movement with caliber 1120 with 23 jewels, a frequency of 28,800 A/h and 44 hours of power reserve.
Diameter excluding winding crown: 36mm
Length including lugs: 43mm
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,512 reviews from around the globe
TERENCE LEONG Singapore
Ollie G Australia
Rowan Smith Canada
BSM United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Professional dealer (United States of America) – professional dealer since 2016
Languages: English, Spanish, Fre...
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.