Seamaster Dynamic II Spider ST196.0301 Quartz 1430 34mm Steel Men's
Chrono24 Security for This Listing
- Escrow Service unavailable
- Authenticity Guarantee
- Return policy determined by the dealer
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||1984|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||Israel, Beer sheva|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Movement/Caliber||Swiss Omega Quartz|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||6|
|Case diameter||34 x 37 mm|
|Water resistance||Not water resistant|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Lug width||20 mm|
|Buckle width||18 mm|
|Central seconds, Quick Set, Only Original Parts|
- Brand: Omega.
- Model: Seamaster Spider Dunamic II.
- Reference Number: ST196.0301
- Serial Number: 39609931.
- Age: 1984.
- Crystal: Omega authentic sapphire crystal in perfect condition.
- Case: Omega authentic fully signed "spider" stainless steel case with snap caseback.
- Dial: Omega authentic signed ORIGINAL black/gold color sandwitch dial in perfect condition.
- Hands: Omega original hands in very good condition.
- Crown: Omega authentic signed steel crown.
- Case Diameter: 34x37mm excluding the crown, 47mm lug to lug & 8mm thickness.
- Movement: Omega authentic fully signed fine & very clean quartz 6J movement with date on "6", central second cal. 1430.
- Strap/Bracelet: Genuine leather high quality black color 20mm "Helene" strap with omega gold plated buckle.
- Box/Papers: No original box/papers.
- Service: Recently (December 2021) fully serviced. All functions works properly.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
We require all dealers to exclusively list authentic watches. However, if you have any doubts after receiving your watch, you can contact our support team for assistance. We'll review your case and work together with the dealer to find a solution.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Chrono24's quality & security team
Our 40-person quality & security team works hard to detect suspicious listings and address issues before they arise, allowing you to focus on what's most important – finding the right watch!
Escrow Service unavailable
Unfortunately, we cannot offer Chrono24's Escrow Service for this listing. Instead, you will pay the purchase price directly to the seller. As always, our multilingual support team would be happy to offer assistance should you need it!
Return policy determined by the dealer
Please note that this dealer has their own return policy.
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
135,733 reviews from around the globe
Jesper Svenning Denmark
Johann Groendahl France
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Active on Chrono24 since 2014EISWatches
Watches sold on Chrono24: 194
Trusted Seller since 2014
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.