With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Expected delivery:||Aug 28, 2019 - Sep 5, 2019|
|Model||Seamaster Diver 300 M|
|Condition||New (Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, Florida, Boca Raton|
- Brushed stainless steel case with polished beveled corners.
- Polished stainless steel crowns.
- Helium escape valve located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
- Stainless steel with polished black ceramic fill.
- White enamel diving scale.
- Luminous dot at the starting point (green colored emission).
- High gloss black zirconium oxide ceramic dial, [ZrO2] engraved on the dial directly below the center hands.
- Laser engraved wave design.
- Applied polished hour markers with luminous fill.
- Fine printed minute/seconds track.
- Skeltonized hour & minute hands.
- Polished hands with luminous tips.
- Red tipped seconds hand.
- Date window located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Omega Master Co-Axial caliber 8800, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 35 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours.
- METAS Certified Master-Chronometer: The assembled watch, with its COSC certified Chronometer movement, passes rigorous tests that replicate real-life conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
- Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss.
- Features Omegas Si14 silicon balance spring.
- Features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement.
- The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique arabesque wave design finish.
You may also be interested in these watches
East Time LLC
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 64
Detailed explanation of ratings