Omega Seamaster 300
‘Big Triangle’ 166.024 1969 - Fully Serviced
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||1682|
|Year of production||1969|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United Kingdom, Tunbridge Wells|
|Price||£6,995 (= $8,835)|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Water resistance||Not water resistant|
This 1969 Omega Seamaster 300 ‘Big Triangle’ 166.024 is an eminently collectable example of the classic Omega diver’s watch. Whether you’re a seasoned Omega collector or dive watch fan you should take a look.
The movement of this Omega Seamaster 300 ‘Big Triangle’, Omega 166.024 has just been serviced and is running well. The condition of the crystal, dial and hands has been assessed as Excellent for its age. The case and bracelet are both rated Good.
Further details about condition: examination with a 4x loupe reveals some scratches, marks and tarnishing consistent with over 50 years’ use. The dial is very clean but there are marks to the lume, while the hands also show marks and tarnishing under the loupe. Equally reflective of a long life and many adventures are the age-consistent scratches and marks on the acrylic crystal. Similarly, the Omega bracelet displays light scratching
Diameter: 41mm excluding the crown
Strap: Omega 1171/1 stainless steel bracelet
Box and Papers: Red Omega service box and service card (dated 2012); the watch will also come with a copy of the relevant Omega archive extract.
Our watches are:
* Authenticated genuine;
* Fully Serviced;
* Come with a 1-year warranty card;
* Packaged in our luxury, protective box;
* International Orders shipped via DHL Express;
* All the watches are our own and available in stock.
Any import duty/local tax is the responsibility of the buyer, as we have no control over this.
Please check the photos carefully as they form an integral part of the description. Any defects or marks not mentioned but visible in the pictures will be considered as described.
All photos are of the watch for sale and are not retouched or Photoshopped in order to make the watch look better or to remove imperfections.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
128,425 reviews from around the globe
Sia Aoake New Zealand
Michael Stehr United States of America
David Andreyka United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2017Time Rediscovered Ltd
Watches sold on Chrono24: 91
Trusted Seller since 2017
English, Chinese (simplified)
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.