ref. 2475 movimento 27 CHRO T1 PC due contatori - 320 beads rice
Does Not Ship to Your Country
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||1948|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Price||€5,000 (= $5,429)|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Case diameter||37,5 mm|
This is an automatically translated text.
Watch brand Omega model 2475 winding
manual with 27 gauge T1 pc
with chronograph function fully functional
Movement prior to 320 calibre
Generic Grains of rice bracelet with original Omega clasp and
second strap in brown alligator.
Stainless steel case 37.5 mm without crown
silver dial with counters at 3 and 9 o'clock
Arabic numerals at evens - plexi glass - case in
three bodies - pressure pad marked inside.
Extremely rare watch in excellent condition
as visible in photos. Watch sold with box
of our shop and guarantee of authenticity and lawfulness
from our store. We evaluate for free
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
141,440 reviews from around the globe
Eric Trombley United States of America
Sujat Saxena United States of America
Keith McNew United States of America
Laura United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2012Lo Smeraldo di Andrea Mattioli
Watches sold on Chrono24: 612
Trusted Seller since 2012
English, Czech, Dan...
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.