With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Delivery time:||2-6 days|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United Kingdom, London|
OMEGA MENS CONSTELLATION QUARTZ BATTERY VINTAGE GOLD STEEL GENTS 1988 WATCH BOX
Very nice Omega Constellation in perfect working order. Please note most vintage watches are smaller than today's standard sizes, this is approx 33mm wide.
1. Omega Constellation is their flagship model and this is a sound investments as they did not make many of these
2. Comes with box and papers / booklet as per pictures
3. Precise time keeping as you would expect with Omega
Priced to sell. The Bezel is solid 18K gold. The bracelet is a mix of stainless steel and 18K gold. At this price I do not think you would lose any money if you was to sell on in 12 months. All offers ignored. this is fixed price.
Overall condition would be 8/10 so expect very minor imperfections but as you can see from the high resolution photos the watch is in very good condition.
The hands / batons & dial are in excellent condition.
I have literally sold hundreds of luxury Omega watches - view my excellent feedback.
Perfect gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself. Priced to sell.
Omega Series: Constellation
Case Width: 33mm
Metal: 18K Solid Gold and Stainless Steel
Movement: Quartz / Battery
Box: Yes, Comes with original warranty card etc as per pictures
To drum up interest I am shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. I can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop me a mail.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. Omega "Pie Pan" is used a term in the industry /collectors to describe the style dials from other models. The dial that has the hour/minute markers placed in a concentric ring that slopes down at a constant angle i.e, not rounded, from a raised flat center, and that the center is often a contrasting color or tone. This design usually commands a premium price and seen in the Constellation & De Ville models.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main vintage watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Geneve, Constellation and De Ville.
Fine Auction Club20-22 Wenlock Road
4.8 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 157
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in these Fine Auction Club watches