Buyer Protection guaranteed
|Scope of delivery:||Original box, original papers|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United Kingdom, London|
OMEGA MENS CONSTELLATION QUARTZ CAL 1424 VINTAGE GOLD FILLED GENTS 1980s WATCH
Very nice Omega Constellation in perfect working order. Please note most vintage watches are smaller than today's standard sizes, this is approx 34mm wide.
1. Omega Constellation is their flagship model and this is a sound investments as they did not make many of these
2 Comes with box as per pictures
3 Precise time keeping as you would expect with Omega
Priced to sell. The Bezel is solid 18K gold. The bracelet stainless steel and the bezel 18K gold. At this price I do not think you would lose any money if you was to sell on in 12 months. All offers ignored. this is fixed price.
Overall condition would be 8/10 so expect very minor imperfections but as you can see from the high resolution photos the watch is in very good condition.
The hands / batons & dial are in excellent condition.
I have literally sold hundreds of luxury Omega watches - view my excellent feedback.
Perfect gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself. Priced to sell.
Omega Series: Constellation
Case Width: 34mm
Metals used: 18K Solid Gold and Stainless Steel
Movement: Quartz / Battery
Box: Yes, Comes with original warranty card etc as per pictures
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in excellent condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
Need the watch fast...we can help with that
UK Delivery: Next day
EU Delivery: 1-2 days
Rest of World: 2-3 days
Fine Auction Club have been selling high end luxury items online since 2012. We have excellent independent feedback from thousands of satisfied customers. If you wish to see even more testimonials please contact us.
We are selling more top notch vintage Watches. See our other items if you are a fan of vintage Watches from the likes of Omega, Rolex, IWC and many more.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. Omega "Pie Pan" is used a term in the industry /collectors to describe the style dials from other models. The dial that has the hour/minute markers placed in a concentric ring that slopes down at a constant angle i.e, not rounded, from a raised flat center, and that the center is often a contrasting color or tone. This design usually commands a premium price and seen in the Constellation & De Ville models.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main vintage watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Geneve, Constellation and De Ville.
Fine Auction Club20-22 Wenlock Road
4.8 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 217
Detailed explanation of ratings