With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
|Scope of delivery:||No original box, no original papers|
|Delivery time:||2-6 days|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||No original box, no original papers|
|Location||United Kingdom, London|
|Number of jewels||24|
|Lug width||18 mm Size guide|
OMEGA VINTAGE GOLD 1966 MENS CONSTELLATION AUTOMATIC BLACK DIAL CROSSHAIR + BOX
1. Nice condition
2. Rare black dial crosshair
3. I will dispatch same day of ordered before 14:00 GMT
4. Omega Constellation box included
5. Omega gold plated bracelet included
Look and feel dapper at work or a black tie event with a vintage Omega like this. Surely will become a sound investment as Omega's flagship Contellation models are the jewel in the crown in their vintage stable. No offers accepted, price to sell.
The movement is Automatic and is keeping good time. The gold is 14k Gold Capped - much thicker than gold plated.
Its a classy and beautiful. Overall condition would be 8/10 so expect minor imperfections but as you can see from the high resolution photos the watch is in very good condition. Please study the photos as this makes part of the description.
The inside of the back case has the Omega logo and is stamped with the model's serial number. The movement itself is also stamped with the Omega logo and has a small panel with the calibre number and the identifying number. The hands and batons are in excellent condition and the dial is superb.
I have literally sold hundreds of luxury vintage Omega watches - view my excellent feedback.
Perfect gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself. Priced to sell.
The Omega box will be included as per picture.
Omega Series: Constellation
Case Width: 35mm - rare jumbo size (most are 33.5mm)
Strap: 18mm Black with gold plated buckle - the Omega bracelet is included as per pictures
Box: Yes, as per pictures
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch in this condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
To drum up interest I am shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. I can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop me a mail.
Fine Auction Club20-22 Wenlock Road
4.8 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 143
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in these Fine Auction Club watches