Omega Constellation Co-Axial Diamanten Automatik Stahl / Gold Ref. 368.2011
The Advantages of Purchasing Directly From Chrono24
- Watches inspected by experts
- Authenticity Guarantee
- Secure payment processing
- Personalized support
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||2106268|
|Year of production||2010|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Case diameter||35 mm|
|Bracelet length||155 mm|
This is an automatically translated text.
Omega Constellation Co-Axial Diamond Automatic Steel / Gold Ref. 368.2011
beautiful steel / gold case
classic silver diamond dial
Production: ~ 2010
- Dial: very good condition
- Crystal: very good condition
- Case: very good condition (Case number: 85748xxx)
- Bezel: very good condition
- Bottom: very good condition
- Bracelet: very good condition
- Movement: fully functional / checked for running, originality and function (movement number: 85748xxx)
- Waterresistance*: yes. The test report with test pressure is enclosed.
Scope of delivery
- Certificate of authenticity from us
- Original Omega steel / gold bracelet
- For wrist circumference up to 155 mm
- Original Omega folding clasp
The watch will of course be shipped insured and comes with a 1 year warranty.
* If the watch has been positively tested for water resistance, this property is valid at the time of measurement. According to din 8310, water resistance is not a permanent property. It should be checked annually and before special loads, as the built-in sealing elements deteriorate in their function and in daily use. Influences such as strong temperature fluctuations, chlorine, soap or salt water have a negative effect on the water tightness.
Please avoid making a common mistake: never operate the crown or chronograph of the watch under water. No matter how high the water resistance is indicated.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,057 reviews from around the globe
James United States of America
Gunther Kruger Canada
zoejane United Kingdom
Rene Warren Canada
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Watches inspected by experts
Our watchmakers carefully inspect each watch listed by Chrono24 in our state-of-the-art workshop. They thoroughly check the functionality of every movement and water resistance of every case.
We only sell authentic watches. However, if you have any doubts after receiving your watch, you have 14 days to contact our support team for assistance. In the rare instance that the watch is counterfeit, you will receive your money back quickly and hassle-free.
Secure payment processing
We offer secure payment processing worldwide, including strict protection of your data and a wide variety of payment methods.
Whether you have questions about a particular watch or the purchase process itself, our multilingual support team is always available to assist you. No matter what happens, you can count on us!
We ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.