Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra
150M GMT Worldtimer Co-Axial Master Chronometer 43mm 188.8.131.52.03.001
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||Seamaster Aqua Terra|
|Dealer product code||34576|
|Year of production||2023|
|Condition||(Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Case diameter||43 mm|
|Water resistance||15 ATM|
|Central seconds, Chronometer|
• Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished bezel & beveled corners.
• Dial: • Main dial: blue dial with a horizontal linear textured design.
• Dial perimeter: sun-brushed blue with 24 cities.
• 24-hour central heaslite crystal ring: light blue indicates day, dark blue indicates night.
• The center of the dial features an image of the earth on a titanium plate. The image has been laser-ablated to create the blue ocean, leaving a relief of the continents. The contrasting colors of the Earth surface are obtained naturally by the laser's chemical reaction.
• World-Time function: • Dual rotating discs.
• City rings on the exterior section of the dial printed in red (GMT), silver (+1h in summer) and blue (places without daylight savings).
• 24 hour ring with light & dark zones for telling day-time or night-time.
• Applied index hour markers: brushed finished top, polished tapered edges & luminous fill.
• Faceted hour & minute hands: brushed finished top & polished tapered edges with luminous fill.
• Polished central seconds hand with luminous filled tip.
• Date window at 6 o'clock.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 8938, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 38 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
• METAS Certified Master-Chronometer: The assembled watch, with its COSC certified Chronometer movement, passes rigorous tests that replicate real-life conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss.
• Features Omegas Si14 silicon balance spring.
• Features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique arabesque wave design finish.
Our In-Store 5 Year Warranty
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: We guarantee this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box. Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 5 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Performance of a Similar Model
184.108.40.206.03.001 ( )
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,599 reviews from around the globe
Jonathan Konkler United States of America
Peter T United States of America
Phillip Bomer United States of America
Alan United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010Prestige Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,604
Trusted Seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.