Omega 188.8.131.52.03.001 Seamaster Chronometer 41mm in Steel - Steel on Bracelet with BlueDial
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Seamaster Diver 300 M|
|Dealer product code||53362|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, California, Beverly Hills|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
This watch is also known as: 212-30-41-20-03-001 O21230412003001 21230412003001 New 2008 model. Seamaster James Bond 007 Limited and Numbered Edition of 10007 pieces worldwide.# Flat black dial with luminous tipped skeleton hands and hour markers.# Red 007 insgnia at the end of the seconds arrow hand.# Date Window displayed at the 3 oclock position.# Helium escape valve at the 10 oclock position.# Solid Case back with large 007 insignia. Engraved text "James Bond Collectors Piece xxxxx10007.# Omega Co-Axial Escapment caliber 2500 with a power reserve of approximately 48 hours.# The watch comes in a special black box with a Limited Edition Certificate.
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,496 reviews from around the globe
Alex More Denmark
Jeffrey S United States of America
Larry Brockman United States of America
Roman Krstanovic Croatia
Gerard Dalglish United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price