With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery:||No original box, no original papers|
You may also be interested in these watches
|Condition||Good (Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||No original box, no original papers|
|Location||United Kingdom, West Midland|
|Number of jewels||24|
|Case diameter||34 x 40 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Lug width||18 mm Size guide|
1) Dial : The Original Dial has been repainted by an expert to make it look like new & flawless.
Nice Black Color dial with Radium Index, Steel & Steel & Radium Hands.
2) Case : Stainless Steel Case has been polished.
Case diameter 32 mm without Crown
Lugs tip to tip 38 mm
3)Machine: Automatic, Self Winding machine In Working Condition
4) Band : After market Black Band attached to it. Band is a Complimentary item.
no Original Band & Buckle.
5) Glass : After market Acrylic Glass attached to it.
Please feel free to ask any questions regarding this or any of my other watches..
Since the Seamaster’s launch in 1948, it has been the vibrant, beating heart of Omega's collection. The key to its longevity, in part, lies in its adaptability. It comes in dive watch models, which were worn by professional divers (and James Bond), or dress models favored by the likes of Mad Men’s Don Draper.
In many ways, the Seamaster can be seen as Omega's counterpart to Rolex’s Datejust. They have many similarities: a waterproof case, in steel or gold, with slim proportions. However, what gives the Seamaster an edge over the Datejust is its affordability.
Whether steel and sporty or gold and glimmering, there’s truly a Seamaster for every taste, every budget, and every wrist.
We sell genuine and authentic high-end watches. You'll find the vintage used and pre owned designer watches and classic luxury watches like Omega, Rolex, Cartier, Zenith, Longines , Tissot , Rado , Eternamatic etc. in our collection.
We are extremely proud of our fine and long standing reputation both within the trade and within our community.
Our business is built on old fashioned values and we firmly believe in treating our customers as our friends. Our promise is that we will treat you exactly how we like to be treated ourselves.
1. All of our vintage pre - owned watches are authentic watches and the style of the watch, quality and condition are exactly like the photos provided in the listing. We do not use library pictures.
2. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns. We would be more than happy to provide any further information you may need regarding this watch.
3. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, we ask you to please contact us immediately through chrono24, and we will do our utmost to correct the issue and make sure that your concerns are handled properly and resolved.
WatchWorldStar offers FREE shipping on all orders.
All shipments will require a signature for delivery. The person who signs for the package must be 18 years or older. Please take this into consideration and make arrangements prior to placing your order.
Buyer is responsible for duties and taxes for watches shipped internationally.
[International Shipping outside European Union]
For International orders outside EU , additional costs, such as customs, import duties, VAT, taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or the shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying/ordering. There Can be delay due to stricter security and customs.
Please contact us if you have further questions about the above our Watches
We look forward to serving you.
Watch World Star
4.7 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 189
Detailed explanation of ratings