1913 Vintage Omega .925 Silver Trench-style Watch ( 13750)
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||13750|
|Year of production||1913|
|Condition||(Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||United States of America, California, Beverly Hills|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Number of jewels||15|
|Case diameter||34 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
1913 Vintage Omega .925 Silver Trench-style Watch. Features an Original white, enamel dial with luminous Arabic numerals. Powered by a 15-jewel, manual-wind movement. Triple Signed. Swiss-made.
- Year: 1913
- Brand: Omega
- Reference #: None
- Model: Military Trench-Style
- Watch Type: Vintage Men's
- Case: Very Good Case Original, Original Bezel, Case Dimensions: // Serial #43224xx
- Case Dimensions: 34mm wide x 39mm lug to lug. (10mm thick)
- Case Metal: .925 Silver
- Case Shape: Round
- Bezel: Smooth, .925 Silver
- Movement Type: Manual Wind
- Movement: Excellent Condition Original Manual // Serial #57664xx
- Caliber: N/A
- Jewels: 15
- Dial: Original, White Enamel with Replaced Newer Luminous for Numerals
- Dial Condition: Excellent Condition
- Dial Color: White
- Hands: Black-colored, Skeletal Spade Hands with with Replaced Newer Luminous
- Strap Material: New 100% Genuine Leather
- Strap Color: Brown
- Strap Lug Width: 19mm
- Country of Manufacturer: Switzerland
- Inventory #: 13750
- Warranty: This watch has been recently and fully serviced. Comes with a two-year warranty.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
131,512 reviews from around the globe
Courtney McGowan United States of America
Cath The Philippines
Stephen, Cheshire. United Kingdom
Andre United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2008Second Time Around Watch Company
Watches sold on Chrono24: 317
Trusted Seller since 2008
United States of America
This seller has a retail location
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.