With the Trusted Checkout, Buyer Protection, and Authenticity Guarantee services from Chrono24, your purchase is completely protected – from ordering to delivery and beyond.
|Scope of delivery:||No original box, no original papers|
|Delivery time:||2-6 days|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Condition||Very good (Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||No original box, no original papers|
|Location||United Kingdom, London|
|Number of jewels||17|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Lug width||18 mm Size guide|
VINTAGE OMEGA 1960s MENS CAL 625 14K SOLID GOLD ULTRA THIN DRESS WATCH + BOX
1. 14K solid gold with sub dial
2. Very good condition
3. True vintage watch from 1960s
Look and feel dapper at work or a black tie event with a vintage Omega like this.
What sets this apart from other vintage Omega's is the 14K Solid Gold case and original condition.
Comes with nice watch box and a new strap has been added to give this a modern twist. I can change the strap to black or a darker brown if you prefer.
The movement is Mechanical Hand Winding. Its a classy and beautiful. Overall condition would be 8/10 so expect very minor imperfections but as you can see from the high resolution photos the watch is in near mint condition. Please study the photos as this makes part of the description.
I have literally sold hundreds of luxury vintage Omega watches - view my excellent feedback.
Perfect gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself. Priced to sell.
The new watch box will be included as per picture.
Case Width: 33mm
Strap: 18mm Brown / Tan leather
Movement: Mechanical Hand Winding
Box: Yes, as per pictures
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in excellent condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
To drum up interest I am shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. I can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop me a mail.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches including the Constellation range.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. In 1947 Omega introduced the Seamaster “Cosmic” Moon Phase wristwatch. It was the brand’s first calendar watch to display the time and the date with its hands and day.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main vintage watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Geneve, Constellation and De Ville.
Fine Auction Club20-22 Wenlock Road
4.8 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 172
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in these Fine Auction Club watches