NOMOS Glashutte Director's Cut A3 Limited Edition Autobahn Neomatik Date 41mm 1301.s1
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||57804|
|Year of production||2022|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||27|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
|Small seconds, Luminous numerals|
AUTOBAHN DIRECTOR'S CUT A3 - limited & numbered edition of only 175 pieces. Designed by Werner Aisslinger, inspired by the German Freeway A3.
Case: Polished stainless steel case. Silvery white dial. Polished hour & minute hands with blue luminous fill. Bold orange luminous blocks flank the hour markers. Fine printed hour markers minutes & seconds tracks. Small seconds sub-dial with light blue hand. Elongated date window at 6 o'clock.
Bracelet: Fitted on a polished stainless steel sports style bracelet with polished curved top links & fine brushed bottom links. Push-button folding clasp. The bracelet will fit up to a 8" wrist
Movement: Powered by a NOMOS in-house caliber DUW 6101, with 27 jewels & a power reserve of +/- 42 hours. Equipped with the NOMOS swing system, Tempered blue balance spring & tempered blued steel screws. The movement is rhodium plated & decorated with Glashütte ribbing and NOMOS perlage.
Condition: This watch is in brand new & unworn condition. The watch still has the original factory protection stickers intact. We took this watch in trade from a customer who received the as a gift, but traded it towards a different watch he preferred. Delivered in its original box & papers.
1 Year In-Store Pre-Owned Warranty
While the watch is pre-owned, it is in excellent & close to new condition. The watch is in good working order
Box: Original Box
Papers: All Papers, Warranty dated 03/2022
Factory Warranty: Time remaining, expires: 03/01/2024
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: Silver
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Band Material: Stainless Steel
Band Color: Brushed & polished
Case Back: Transparent
Water Resistance: 100m/330ft
Case Dimensions: 41.00mm
Case Thickness: 10.50mm
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
120,512 reviews from around the globe
TERENCE LEONG Singapore
Ollie G Australia
Rowan Smith Canada
BSM United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Professional dealer (United States of America) – professional dealer since 2010
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.