Mühle Glashütte Lunova Chronograph
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Year of production||2020|
|Condition||New (Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United Kingdom, Leicester|
|Power reserve||62 h|
|Case diameter||42.3 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Lug width||22 mm|
|Chronograph, Date, Weekday|
|Display back, Luminous hands, Screw-Down Crown|
* Mühle Glashütte is a 6th generation family owned company who specialise in mechanical wristwatches and nautical instruments. Based in the famous watchmaking town of Glashütte, Mühle have set about manufacturing fine mechanical instruments using both traditional and thoroughly modern manufacturing techniques. This Lunova Chronograph is a fine example of traditional watchmaking mixed with contemporary design. The dial is a sunray grey/black colour with luminous hands and numerals. The 42.3mm case is both satin and polished with flat sapphire glass and display back showing the automatic MU 9413 movement with patented "Woodpecker Neck" regulation and a power reserve of 62-hours. Fitted to a dark brown crocodile leather strap on pin buckle.
* This piece comes in new/unworn condition and perfect working order. Box and un-dated papers accompany.
* Current new price £2960 saving £740 on list.
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,638 reviews from around the globe
Michael United States of America
Scott Bixler United States of America
Alexander J United States of America
Faiez Ennabe United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price