Buying your very first Rolex is an emotional experience often associated with an unforgettable moment in life, such as a wedding, the birth of a baby, or finishing a degree. Did you get a Rolex for that special someone in your life, or was it something special just for you? No matter what the occasion, you’ve probably got a story to tell.
These are the stories we’re looking for as part of our Rolex Brand Week, which will run from April 26th to 30th. Tell us why you decided on a Rolex, how the purchasing process on Chrono24 went, and what you and your watch have been up to lately. Be sure to email us your entry by March 29th. We’ll select the best story and post it here in the Chrono24 Magazine on April 28th. Share your Rolex experience with our community.
Winner Takes All
We’ve got a fantastic prize bundle for the winner. If your story makes it into the Chrono24 Magazine, you’ll receive:
- A copy of Gisbert L. Brunner’s The Watch Book Rolex
- An exquisite leather Molequin watch strap
- A Sprezzi Fashion leather watch roll for three watches
- A signed edition of A Man & His Watch by Matt Hranek
Here’s how to enter:
Send your Rolex story as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to submit your entry by March 29, 2021. Your story should be between 800 and 1,000 words long.
Keep the following in mind when writing your story:
- Start with a few short sentences about yourself
- Did you purchase your Rolex for a special occasion? If so, what was it?
- How did you decide on Rolex and the specific model you bought?
- What was the process of selecting your dream Rolex like? Were there any alternatives?
- How did you conduct your search, and what made you decide to purchase your watch on Chrono24?
- Were you happy with your shopping and purchasing experience?
- How is Rolex the right fit for your lifestyle and/or your watch collection?
- Are you happy with the choice you made?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share with us and our watch community?
The Chrono24 team can’t wait to read your story!