Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Expected delivery||Oct 26, 2019 - Nov 4, 2019|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Moon phase, Chronograph, Date, Month|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds|
• Stainless steel case & bracelet
• Polished stainless steel fixed bezel.
• Black dial with a fine "barleycorn" design textured.
• White printed Roman Numeral hour markers.
• Elegant leaf shaped hands.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Calendar functions: • Day & Month window displays located beneath the 12 o'clock position (inside the chrono 30 minute counter sub-dial).
• Day of the month indicated by the long central hand with a half-moon at the end which points to the current date printed on the outer perimeter of the dial.
• Moonphase display aperture located as part of the chrono 12 hour counter sub-dial at the bottom of the dial.
• Other functions:
• Continuous running small seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position - the seconds is the shorter of the hands in this sub-dial.
• 24 hour AM/PM indicator located in the same sub-dial as the running seconds hand. The longer of the 2 hands is fixed to the regular hour hand of the watch & points to the current hour in a 24 hour mode, this feature indicates if the watch is currently in AM or PM mode.
• Longines Caliber L678 (based on the Valjoux 7751 calibre), beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 46-48 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 258
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Visit the listing and click on the green "Buy" button. No payment is required at this stage. Instead, you'll be taken to the order overview page.
Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Then click on "Submit order."
Transfer payment to a secure escrow account. The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account.
The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands.
In the rare case that something doesn't go as planned, you can rely on our customer support team. Simply contact us via the contact form within 14 days of receiving your watch.