Military 1938 Limited Edition L2.822.214.171.124
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||52285|
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Year of production||2021|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||46 h|
|Number of jewels||17|
|Case diameter||43 mm|
|Bracelet material||Calf skin|
|Small seconds, Luminous numerals|
Longines Heritage Military 1938 limited & numbered edition of 1938 pieces.
Case: Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Matte black dial. Polished hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Luminous numeral hour markers. Fine printed minutes & seconds track. Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
Straps: Delivered with 2 straps & a branded strap-changing tool.
• Fitted on its original grey calfskin leather strap with a polished stainless steel tang buckle.
• With an additional honey brown calfskin NATO style strap with polished stainless steel hardware.
Movement: Powered by a Longines manual winding caliber L507 (base ETA 6498), beats at 18,000 vph (2.5 Hz), contains 17 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 46 hours.
Condition: This watch is in brand new & unworn condition. The majority of original factory protective stickers are still intact on the watch. We bought a handful of these watches from a company who had a few pieces remaining from a corporate reward event (we have a few pieces in stock). This watch is delivered in a large display box with all papers & with a hard covered book titled Sport Legends, The Book of Exploits.
1 Year In-Store Pre-Owned Warranty
While the watch is considered pre-owned & the warranty is previously dated (& possibly registered to another owner), the watch is literally unworn & in pristine condition.
Box: Original Box
Papers: All Papers, Warranty dated 04/30/2021
Factory Warranty: Time remaining, expires: 04/30/2023
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: Black
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Band Material: Calfskin Leather
Band Color: Grey
Band Notes: + additional brown/tan calfskin NATO style strap
Case Back: Solid
Movement: Manual Wind
Water Resistance: 30m/100ft
Case Dimensions: 43.00mm
Case Thickness: 12.60mm
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
121,231 reviews from around the globe
Lionox United States of America
Miss harrison Australia
Michael Rogers Israel
TIMOTHY B United States of America
Phil Smart United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2010
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 1,451
Verified seller since 2010
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.