Image similar to product
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Condition||Unworn (Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, no original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Case diameter||42 mm|
|Water resistance||5 ATM|
|Chronograph, Date, Perpetual calendar|
|Central seconds, Luminous hands|
• V.H.P. 'Very High Precision' ultra-precise quartz movement with an accuracy of +/-5 seconds per year.
• Gear Position Detection System: built-in system that constantly remembers the last position of the hands. Should the hands become displaced by a shock or a strong magnetic field, the movement will re-synchronize the hands using the GPD system.
• Magnetism Detection and Correction: With two sensors to detect magnetic fields, when detected the movement immediately stops the hands until the sensors no longer detects magnetism, and then resets the hands.
• Shock Correction System: if the watch experiences a shock or impact the movement will reset the hands to the position as they were immediately prior to the shock or impact.
• Perpetual Calendar: the date will automatically account for odd & even months, with no correction needed until the year 2400.
• Smart Crown: quick turns of the crown will advance the hour hand in one hour increments, slower turns will adjust the minutes.
• EOL: End of life battery indicator. If the battery is changed within six months of the EOL activating, the functions will reset accordingly. However, beyond six months the watch will need to be reset at a factory service center.
• Brushed & polished stainless steel case.
• Polished stainless steel bezel.
• Black dial with a fine concentric circle pattern texture.
• Applied darkened steel index & Arabic numeral hour markers.
• Index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Darkened steel hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Fine printed minute track.
• Anthracite dial flange with seconds & fractions of a second track.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Red large central hand seconds counter.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position
• Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Displays Date between 4 & 5 o'clock.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Recent changes to sales tax laws for remote sellers (e-commerce businesses) requires us to collect sales tax on orders shipped into the following states. Sales tax will be added before the order is finalized:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.
Prestige Time384 Route 59
4.9 out of 5 stars | Reviews: 388
Detailed explanation of ratings
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Visit the listing and click on the green "Buy" button. No payment is required at this stage. Instead, you'll be taken to the order overview page.
Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Then click on "Submit order."
Transfer payment to a secure escrow account. The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account.
The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands.
In the rare case that something doesn't go as planned, you can rely on our customer support team. Simply contact us via the contact form within 14 days of receiving your watch.