Antique 11.84N WWI Era 29mm Sterling Silver 935 Cushion
Chrono24 Security for This Listing
- Escrow Service unavailable
- Authenticity Guarantee
- Return policy determined by the dealer
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Year of production||1915|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||Israel, Beer sheva|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Number of jewels||15|
|Case diameter||29 mm|
|Water resistance||Not water resistant|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Lug width||16 mm|
|Small seconds, Only Original Parts|
Acrylic Crystal - Longines Sterling Silver (935) Case - All Case Parts Are Numbered 130 - Fixed Lugs - Solid Silver Untouched ORIGINAL Dial With Arabic Numerals & Sub Second - Rare Antique Crown - 29x29mm Case Diameter (excluding crown) & 32mm Lug To Lug - Early Swiss Longines Signed Fine 15J Manual Winding Movement with Sub Second Cal. 11.84N - Genuine Leather Black 16mm Strap With Steel Buckle - Very Good Working Collector's Condition - Recently Fully Serviced, All Functions Works Properly - Please See The Photos.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
We require all dealers to exclusively list authentic watches. However, if you have any doubts after receiving your watch, you can contact our support team for assistance. We'll review your case and work together with the dealer to find a solution.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Chrono24's quality & security team
Our 40-person quality & security team works hard to detect suspicious listings and address issues before they arise, allowing you to focus on what's most important – finding the right watch!
Escrow Service unavailable
Unfortunately, we cannot offer Chrono24's Escrow Service for this listing. Instead, you will pay the purchase price directly to the seller. As always, our multilingual support team would be happy to offer assistance should you need it!
Return policy determined by the dealer
Please note that this dealer has their own return policy.
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
136,021 reviews from around the globe
Jesper Svenning Denmark
Johann Groendahl France
Ulrik W. Denmark
RG United States of America
Active on Chrono24 since 2014EISWatches
Watches sold on Chrono24: 194
Trusted Seller since 2014
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.