Lemania 1340 - Tritium -
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||6937|
|Year of production||1968|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Location||Germany, Frankfurt am Main|
|Case diameter||39.5 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Small seconds, Luminous hands, Only Original Parts|
This is an automatically translated text.
Used / 1
House box + House certificate
Item is subject to differential taxation. The value added tax is shown, provided that the article is not subject to the differential taxation in accordance with § 25a UStG and therefore no value added tax is shown on the invoice.
With us you will find
- fair offers and a secure handling of the purchase,
- detailed expert reports,
- expert advice,
- a secure and worldwide shipping and
- a qualified purchase and sale.
The timepiece has been expertly scrutinized in all evaluation criteria.
Plus, you get a one-year home warranty with your purchase.
Are you still looking for your dream model? We are happy to help you with this.
We look forward to seeing you!
With us you will find
- equitable offerings and a secure execution at the purchase,
- detailed expertise,
- expert advice,
- assured and insured international dispatches as well as
- a professional purchase and disposal.
The chronometer is professionally investigated in all assessment criteria.
Furthermore you receive a one year lasting warranty.
Rare vintage rally chronograph by bwc Swiss (Button Watch Company).
Typical design for the late sixties to early seventies, with cushion housing and plexiglass.
Applied hour markers with tritium inlay, and tritium backed hands.
Reliable Lemania 1340 chronograph automatic movement with date.
Interesting minute hand of the chronograph in "porthole" design. The circular aperture at the tip of the minute hand allows the minute scale printed on the dial to be read every 5 minutes. (5-55).
Mint brown leather strap "Rally"-style with stainless steel pin buckle.
Beautiful state of preservation! The case is free of deep scratches or dents.
This vintage chronograph comes with our "Carbon" house box and our All About Watches house certificate.
Date of manufacture ca. 1968.
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
110,547 reviews from around the globe
Greg Hairston United States of America
Devin M United States of America
Michael Hanna Australia
Andrew Levy United States of America
Clement Djaja Australia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 672
Verified seller since 2010
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
English, German, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price